Kingston Memory Configuator
Kingston Memory for branded systems (ie Apple, HP, Dell, IBM) which are 100% tested & compatible guarantee with full product return privileges giving reassurance of knowing that individual components have been tested as part of the module design process.
Need help finding the correct memory?
Find out the type of memory I have in my computer currently?
- Download CPU-Z from our website.
- Unzip the file to any location.
- Locate the unzipped folder and execute the file cpuz.exe
- After the program loads, click the About tab.
- Click the HTML Dump button at the bottom of the window.
- Choose any location to save the cpuz.htm file, then click Save.
- Execute the newly created cpuz.htm file and it will load in your browser.
- Use the information in the cpuz.htm file to fill out this form.
- Email us the cpuz.htm file if you need further assistance.
- For more information, go to the CPUID Website
Important Information - Please Read This!
The memory modules in this configurator are all what is known as system specific memory. i.e These modules have actually been factory tested in your machine and are guaranteed to work.
Kingston also offer a cheaper range of memory called Kingston Valueram. Many vendors will offer this type of memory to win a sale. However, Valueram comes with no compatibility guarantee and cannot be returned to Kingston unless faulty.