Kingston HyperX Memory
Kingston Memory Specialists Online
Kingston HyperX is available in DDR, and DDR3 memory Technologies. Kingston HyperX is idealy suited for gamers and PC enthusiasts. HyperX is designed and tested for higher speeds and lower latencies with a lifetime warranty and free technical support.
Please remember, Kingston HyperX products are ONLY returnable if the product is defective. Incompatibility does not mean the module is defective
HyperX DDR3/DDR4 memory; the next generation of DDR memory technology. Like all Kingston HyperX products, DDR3 modules are specifically engineered and designed to meet the rigorous requirements of PC enthusiasts. DDR3 memory offers faster speeds, lower latencies, higher data bandwidths and lower power consumption than. HyperX DDR3 modules are available in single, dual and triple-channel memory kits.
Kingston HyperX memory is designed based on the latest DDR specifications available, and is 100% tested at Kingston's flagship factories. Plus, these Kingston modules come with the standard Kingston lifetime warranty and toll-free Tech Support. Built with the best-quality components, Kingston HyperX is competitively priced and is the choice for the serious gamer.
|Kingston HyperX DDR Memory|
|Kingston HyperX DDR 400MHz Memory|
|Kingston HyperX DDR 333MHz Memory|
Kingston created HyperX memory in 2002 to suit the needs of gamers and PC enthusiasts. All HyperX modules are 100-percent tested and backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Buy Kingston HyperX if you:
- Are a gamer/PC enthusiast or build systems for this market
- Need memory designed to support high speeds and low latencies for maximum system performance.
- Are looking for memory built from components that are assembled and tested for ultimate performance.
- Require memory with heat spreaders for optimum thermal diffusion.
- Want the assurance that your performance memory is backed by Kingston's reputation for quality and support.
- Are 100% confident of the memory you need - please remember, Kingston HyperX products are ONLY returnable if the product is defective. Incompatibility does not mean the module is defective