RAM Memory Australia
Edesign International Trading as RAM Memory Australia
ABN: 4170 0457 661
Phone: +61 7 5570 2874
Mobile: 0419 665 720
Fax: +61 7 5570 2840
Hours: 8am - 4pm Australian Eastern Standard Time
Unit 3,17 Karp Court, Bundall, QLD 4217
PO Box 7414 GCMC QLD 9726, Australia
Payments via phone. What are my options?
If you phone an order we can process Visa, Mastercard & AMEX only.
Credit Card processing over the phone is only available on weekdays between 8am to 4pm AEST.
Note: There is a 1.5% Surchage on VISA / MASTERCARD.
Note: There is a 3.0% Surchage on AMEX.
You can purchase goods and pay via Suncorp Internet Payment Service which provides a secure virtual point of sale gateway to accept and process Internet payment transactions. For Australian & NZ buyers only. They accept Visa, Mastercard & AMEX.
Note: There is a 1.5% Surchage on VISA / MASTERCARD.
Note: There is a 3.0% Surchage on AMEX.
Payment via Paypal
Paypal is a good option for both buyer and seller as it offers significant fraud protection.
For Overseas Buyers
For overseas buyers Paypal is the only option we accept. Paypal also supports a wider range of credit cards including Amercian Express.
Note: There is a 1.5% Surchage on PayPal purchases.
Payment via Direct Deposit
Acct: RAM Memory Australia
BSB : 484799
AcctNo : 202 043 998
Note: Please include your order number in the comments or reference area when depositing. If your banking institution does not include this facility please send an email to accounts stating your order number so we can process your order immediately.
Cheque & Postal Order
Simply send a copy of your order with cheque or postal order to the address below:
RAM Memory Australia
PO Box 7414
GCMC, QLD Australia 9726
Note: Please include your order number in the letter. If you do not have an order number please call us.
Delivery Address and Contact Details
When placing an order with RAM Memory Australia we require a physical street address. To assist us in processing your order, please also provide your phone number. Please note that StarTrack require an authorised signatory to be at the delivery address to sign for and collect the goods.
Standard Shipping Method: StarTrack
RAM Memory Australia use only StarTrack to deliver all our products. The service provides next day delivery (metro areas AU wide), signature receipt and product insurance. You have to be at the address given to receive the goods.
If no one is at the location, an extra cost of $20.00 applies for re-delivery.
In some circumstances delivery charges may increase due to incorrect address data, repeated attempts to deliver a package without success due to client unavailability or other unforseen circumstances.
Proof of Delivery
Should you require a proof of delivery at any time (after the standard lead time), please call us on +61 7 5570 2874 or email: sales(at)kingstonmemory.net.au and we will arrange for a copy to be sent to you.
For Australia wide deliveries we use StarTrack.
Not received item
If you have not received your order after 2 days, please contact us on +61 7 5570 2874 and one of our staff members will track your order.
Kingston has become synonymous with quality memory products worldwide. Kingston uses only the highest quality components, strict engineering expertise, 100% testing and all memory products is backed with a life-time warranty. (Please refer to http://www.kingston.com/warranty for details)
However, like other global companies with quality products, Kingston's increasing brand recognition has not made it immune to counterfeiting. Kingston has found a number of fraudulent memory modules being represented as Kingston memory in the market.
To protect Kingstons customers' best interests and Kingston's image as a quality brand, Kingston have established this website to allow you to instantly verify whether the memory you have purchased is a genuine Kingston memory or not.
Please contact Kingston Technology via:
- Phone: 1800 620 569 (Hours: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM AEST)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchased your Kingston Memory Product from RAM Memory Australia:
- Please contact us with your Order Number and a description on the fault via phone on 07 5570 2874 or email email@example.com.
If you purchased your Kingston Memory Product from another supplier:
- Please contact Express Online via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective 1st March 2009 - subject to change without notice
All products are sold on a Firm Sale policy - no refund or exchange will occur unless the product is faulty. All faulty returns are tested upon return, if the product is found not to be faulty, it will not be credited.
All faulty products are subject to the manufacturer's warranty. Returns for faulty goods will be provided with either a replacement or credit, provided that the goods are returned in its original packaging along with the accessories. If a credit return is requested, a credit will be raised at the current or invoiced price, whichever is the lowest. If the returned product has been discontinued, RAM Memory Australia can either replace for a similar product or repair the faulty product (subject to availability). Should the product need to be returned to the manufacturer, it may take approximately 3 to 5 weeks for approval for replacement. If the product cannot be replaced or repaired, a credit note will be issued based on the current market price or invoiced price, which ever is the lowest. If the product is found not to be defective, the product will be returned to the customer at the customer's cost and a handling/administration fee may also be charged.
Damaged in Transit
If products are damaged during transit, customers MUST refuse to accept delivery of the product. Notification must be sent to RAM Memory Australia Returns department Returns department within 24 hours that the goods were not accepted. If the damaged shipment is not accepted, customers MUST note the reason for refusal on the courier's delivery note or device and ensure it is signed by the courier's delivery person. Should a customer accept the goods and subsequently discover damage, a damage claim must be submitted in writing to the RAM Memory Australia Returns department within 24 hours of receipt of order. Failure to do so will result in the courier's refusal to honour the claim. It is the customer's responsibility to check the order immediately for concealed damage and compare the delivery note to the shipped items.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) Returns
The RAM Memory Australia Returns department must be notified within 5 working days of purchase for any DOA products. A copy of the proof of purchase must also be included. If a credit return is requested, a credit will be raised at the current price or invoiced price, which ever is the lowest. Should the current price be significantly less than the invoice price, customers may prefer a replacement product. RAM Memory Australia reserves the right to test returned DOA products. If the product is not found to be defective, the product will be returned to the customer at the customer's cost and a handling/administration fee may also be charged.
If the goods are opened we will NOT accept the goods under Kingstons Firm Sales Policy unless the goods are faulty.
If applicable credits will be raised at the lowest of the current or invoiced value
Customer is responsible for all shipping and insurance charges associated with returning products pursuant to returns authorisation.
All goods will be checked for Authenticity and customers will be informed if results do not abide with the Warranty Policy.
RAM Memory Australia will not accept any liability for goods lost or damaged in transit to our warehouse.
Customer is responsible for ensuring that all goods are adequately packed to prevent damage in transit. Any goods found to be physically damaged upon receipt will be returned.
Customer is responsible for ensuring that goods are returned using a courier or registered mail service that is able to provide a proof of delivery (POD) upon request. RAM Memory Australia will not accept liability for any returned goods where the customer cannot provide a proof of delivery (POD).
- RAM Memory Australia is the registered company name and website.
- Buyer is you.
- Product is anything you buy from RAM Memory Australia
These are the terms and conditions you agree to when buying product from RAM Memory Australia
Kingston Manufacturer Warranties
KINGSTON TECHNOLOGY COMPANY, INC. ("Kingston") warrants to the original end user customer of its products specified below that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship. Subject to the conditions and limitations set forth below, Kingston will, at its option, either repair or replace any part of its products that prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials.
Repaired parts or replacement products will be provided by Kingston on an exchange basis, and will be either new or refurbished to be functionally equivalent to new. If Kingston is unable to repair or replace the product, it will refund the current value of the product at the time the warranty claim is made.
This limited warranty does not cover any damage to this product that results from improper installation, accident, abuse, misuse, natural disaster, insufficient or excessive electrical supply, abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair, or modification. This limited warranty also does not apply to any product on which the original identification information has been altered, obliterated or removed, has not been handled or packaged correctly, has been sold as second-hand or has been resold contrary to the US export regulations.
This limited warranty covers only repair, replacement or refund for defective Kingston products, as provided above. Kingston is not liable for, and does not cover under warranty, any loss of data or any costs associated with determining the source of system problems or removing, servicing or installing Kingston products.
This warranty excludes 3rd party software, connected equipment or stored data. In the event of a claim, Kingston's sole obligation shall be replacement of the hardware.
Duration of Warranty
The following Kingston products are covered by this warranty for life:
Memory modules including ValueRAM, HyperX and Kingston system specific memory, Flash memory cards (e.g. Secure Digital, CompactFlash, MultiMediaCard, SmartMedia) ATA Flash, and Linear Flash; memory expansion-boards, networking adapters; routers, hubs and switches without cooling fans (excluding the power supply), Flash adapters and microprocessor upgrade products.
The following Kingston products are covered by this warranty for a period of five years from the date of original retail purchase: PC Card Readers and USB DataTravelers.
The following Kingston products are covered by this warranty for a period of three years from the date of original retail purchase: Datapak PC Card Hard Drive products.
The following Kingston products are covered by this warranty for a period of two years from the date of original retail purchase: Solid state PC Card (PCMCIA) adapters.
The following Kingston products are covered by this warranty for a period of one year from the date of original retail purchase: DataTraveler Acessory Kit and TravelLite SD/MMC Reader.
Important Note on ValueRAM Products:
Unlike system specific memory Kingston do not guarantee compatibility between Valueram modules and your machine. i.e. If you manually select and purchase a piece of memory for your computer which turns out to be incompatible Kingston will not accept a return.
Limitations on our lifetime warranty
Warranty only covers mechanical failure. If the product has failed because of misuse or natural disaster, we will not replace. For example, if your computer is struck by lightning and burns up, you can not make us replace the charred memory.
Warranty is not transferable. For example, if you give the memory to a friend, they can not claim the warranty. All warranty claims must follow our return procedure
Will I lose my manufacturers warranty if I use Kingston Memory?
Using a memory upgrade from RAM Memory Australia does NOT void your computer's warranty. It is illegal to void or cancel a warranty because a buyer has used a third party product.
When you purchased your computer or electronic device the law states: that as a buyer you have statutory rights or an implied warranty. These legal warranties cannot be excluded or modified by a manufacturer or retailer.
Want more information? See warranty publications provided by your Office of Fair Trading.
- By visiting and/or using the http://www.kingstonmemory.net.au website, associated services and functionality ("the website") you agree to be bound by this user agreement ("agreement").
- This agreement is formed between you and Edesign International Trading as RAM Memory Australia (ABN 4170 0457 661) of Unit 3/17 Karp Court, Bundall, QLD 4217 Australia ("us", "our", "we"). "you", "user", "member" and "visitor" means anyone who visits this website.
- If you do not agree to any provisions of this agreement, you must not use the website.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this agreement from time to time at our sole discretion. By continuing to use the website, you agree to be bound by the changes. We are not obliged to notify you of any changes but we will endeavour to alert you to any significant changes. Nevertheless, you should check our published agreement and policies from time to time to acquaint yourself with the current version.
- By making an on-line purchase you accept these terms and conditions and acknowledge that you:
- are over eighteen (18) years of age, and/or
- are entering into a legal contract with us.
- Should we suffer any loss or damage, as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, we reserve the right to take legal action and seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused the order to be placed.
Supply of services to You / Termination
- We aim to provide a positive experience for all users and members. Accordingly, we reserve the right to change (ie alter, remove or add functionality) the website at any time. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access the website in the same way or with the same equipment or software you used prior to the change.
- We may stop (temporarily or permanently) providing access to the website to you, or to visitors or members generally, at our discretion and without prior notice to you.
- We will provide services with due care and skill but we do not warrant that our services will be provided without fault or disruption. To the extent allowed by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website;
- you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your access to, and use of, the website;
- any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or personal information and/or financial information stored on those servers;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website;
- any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party; and/or
- the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of any product or service of any linked sites. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the website or any linked website or featured in any banner or other advertising. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third party providers of products and services.
- We do not take responsibility for direct or indirect damages, or consequential losses suffered by use of fraudulent or unauthorised web address. The only authorised access point is http://www.kingstonmemory.net.au with no characters before or after "http://www.kingstonmemory.net.au".
- Where any law implies a warranty into this agreement which may not be lawfully excluded then to the extent allowed by law, our liability for breach of the warranty will at our option be limited to:
- in the case of goods:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- in the case of services:
- the resupply of our services, or
- the payment of the cost of resupply of our services.
- in the case of goods:
Use of services by you
- You agree to use the website only for purposes that are permitted by:
- this agreement;
- any applicable law or regulation; and/or
- generally accepted practice or guidelines.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any part of the Website by any means other than through the interface provided by us.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the website or the servers and networks that host the website.
- You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the website or the content therein.
- You agree not to use, copy, distribute or commercialise content except as permitted by this agreement, by law or with our prior written consent.
- You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Information on this Website
- Information about products (ie goods and services) on the website is based on material provided by suppliers and product manufacturers.
- You understand and agree that we cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us or by manufacturers or suppliers changing product specifications without notice to us.
- You agree to make your own enquiries to verify information provided and to assess the suitability of products before you purchase.
- Orders placed by you are offers to purchase particular product under the terms and conditions in this agreement at the price specified (including delivery and other charges).
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason (or no reason) including, but not limited to, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or product description, or an error in your order. In the event that we cancel your order, we will provide a full refund of any payment received.
- The prices of products, delivery and other charges shown are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable.
- Prices are current at time of display but are subject to change.
- All payments must be received in full prior to dispatch. Please read the Payment section of the website for payment options.
- If your payment is not received or declined by your bank or credit card issuer, we cannot hold product against your order.
Supply of product
- Subject to this agreement, we will supply to you the products shown on your order confirmation.
- You understand that we will use our best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for dispatch and delivery, however many factors can affect these timeframes and we cannot guarantee that they will always be met.
- Please read the Delivery section of the website for delivery options and details.
- We do not allow personal pick up, unless organised and authorised by a member of our sales team.
Risk and Title
- We retain ownership of goods until payment is received in full.
- Risk in goods, such as loss or damage, passes to you upon delivery.
Change of mind returns / Store credit
- Your satisfaction is our number one priority however, please choose carefully as we do not refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected.
- Please contact us via email to obtain a Return Authorisation Number as no returns can be accepted without one.
Statutory Conditions and Warranty / Refunds
- Please refer to the Warranty & Returns above.
Links to third party websites
- The Website may include links to other websites, content or resources. These linked websites, content or resources may be operated by third parties and we may have no responsibility or control over them. The existence of these links does not imply that we endorse the linked website, content or resource. You acknowledge that we have not reviewed any of these third party websites, content or resources and we are not responsible for the material contained therein.
- We reserve all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by us. Nothing in the agreement gives you a right to use any of our marketing material, business names, trademarks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features.
- Other trade marks used on the website that belong to third parties are used with permission and remain the intellectual property of the third party.
- You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of the website nor any computer software or code contained in the website. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to the website.
- If you correspond or otherwise communicate with us, you automatically grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your correspondence or communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on our website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products or services we provide.
Transfer and Assignment
- In the event that we merge, sell or otherwise change control of our business or this website to a third-party, we reserve the right, without giving notice or seeking consent, to transfer or assign the personal information, content and rights that we have collected from you and any agreements we have made with you.
- You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, us and our directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by us arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or us where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of this agreement.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of our obligations under this agreement if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- This agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Queensland, Australia.
- If any part of this agreement is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- If we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision under this agreement, it will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under this agreement will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
- We do not collect personal information if you only browse this website.
- When we do collect personal information, it is our usual practice to collect this information directly from you. We do that when you place an order with us. Personal information may include your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
- Online payments are handled by Suncorp and Paypal external third party service providers. We do not see or store your credit card or banking details. Please check the Suncorp and paypal.com.au websites for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
- Our server may log details about any computer used to access the Website (such as the IP address, operating system and browser type), the date and time of access, and details of the information downloaded.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for internal management purposes. You agree to us using your email address to send you messages concerning your order/enquiry, any orders you place and information about the products sold by us. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, please let us know and we will respect your request.
- We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented;
- you would expect us to or we have told you we will;
- it is required or authorised by law;
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health; or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement.
- You may request us to remove your personal information from our database by emailing us.
- Under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) you have a right to request access to your personal information held by us. You may do this by sending us an email using our help centre or by writing to us.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.
Excellent customer service, decent packaging and fast delivery!
I will recommend our company IT department to choose your memory products.
— Chen, George
Just letting you know that I've received the goods today and I've already installed it in the PC. So far all good.
— John Barroso Pereira
Actually it's thanks to you and your staff for delivering on schedule, and also being so patient with resubmission of credit cards!
— Dr Stuart Stephen
Thank you very much.
My RAM arrived on Tuesday. It installed perfectly and is running well.
I am writing to compliment your company on your very efficient service the memory I ordered arrived this afternoon (Wednesday 26th) I am very impressed with your company so far and I am going to recommend you to others, you have now become my preferred supplier.
— Terry Fox
Thanks folks, Terrific service (as last time!)
— Peter Schinner
I just want to compliment you on the prompt delivery of my order.
Arrived yesterday and installed in PC last night, all successfully working!
— Ian Paynter
Received parcel. nice service. thank you so much. I just placed another order with exactly same memory again. Thank you so much.
— Ixiongni chen
Have received and installed the memory! Fantastic service, hope to deal with you again soon! Thank you and God's Richest Blessings
— John Prosser
I would just like to thank Kingston Memory for their incredible service. I made my order on the internet at 11:45AM and by 2:00Pm my order was at the door. I will be recommending your services to everyone I know as not only is your product high quality and your prices more competitive than any local service, your method of dispatch and delivery is second to none. Thankyou to your team.
— Pierre Engelbrecht
Thanks very much for your excellent service, rapid delivery and the modules worked perfectly. (Unlike the previous brand purchased from another dealer).
— Peter Baker
The memory for my HP Z400 arrived this morning and installed without a hitch - thank you for the good service.
— ACV Drafting Services
Hello Marcus and Biru,
Just wanted to let you all know that I have received the replacement ram today.
Thank you Kingston (and Biru) for the quick service.
— ACV Drafting Services